Based in Singapore
NEO Impossible Bosses is a RTS-MOBA Raidboss rush game in which you (and optionally, friends) utilize a number of heroes to defeat the IMPOSSIBLE BOSSES! Inspired by the original custom map "Impossible Bosses" by Psyris and many other MMO raidbosses, each boss is a unique, challenging encounter and has their own signature abilities.
Inspired by the original Warcraft 3 mod "Impossible Bosses" created by Psyris, Edwin Fan 'ddengster' decided to take this mod beyond its original multiplayer-focused limitations. A single player mode was added, and active pause was introduced to ease the learning curve, all while retaining the same flow of the bosses and their 'ultimate' ability phases. Major inspirations were drawn from MMO-styled boss fights like World of Warcraft, as opposed to twitch based Dark Souls styled combat. NEO Impossible Bosses is still in the 'Alpha' stages of development. A release date is estimated to be in early 2018.
- A True RTS-MOBA experience - Face off against bosses in a single battle arena, either single player or optionally with friends controlling multiple heroes.
- Unique and challenging boss encounters - 10 epic bosses await your challenge, taken on at Normal, Hard, and Impossible difficulties. Each difficulty comes with major gameplay differences in boss abilities, not just simply a hitpoint/damage increase.
- Multiple unit control - Indulge in the idea of literally micro-managing your raiders. Pick from any of the 6 hero classes available and control multiple heroes at a time. If things get tough, do a Tactical Pause and issue new orders, or play online with your friends to share the burden.
- Interesting Abilities and Items - Unlock new and interesting abilities and earn items to improve your chances of taking down the next encounter.
- Competition - Race up the leaderboards. Be the World First guild to take down bosses, or be the most efficient in score.
- Replays - Review how others on the leaderboard take down bosses, and incorporate their strategies into your own.
- Ironman mode - For those who want to play the original game mode, a single defeat in any boss encounter means game loss.
Steam Greenlight Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
NEO Impossible bosses allows for the contents of NEO Impossible Bosses to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from NEO Impossible Bosses is legally & explicitly allowed by NEO Impossible bosses. This permission can be found in writing at http://neoimpossiblebosses.coder-ddeng.com/press/sheet.php?p=neo_impossible_bosses.
Tigsource Devlog Link forums.tigsource.com.
Discord Link for the Impossible Bosses community discord.gg.
Twitter Link twitter.com.
Facebook Link facebook.com.
NEO Impossible Bosses Credits
Edwin Fan 'ddengster'
Design, Programming, Art, Audio